– John MacArthur
Every moment of our lives can be worship to God. And knowing that He dwells in the praises of his people means that we will be changed into His likeness as we choose to worship Him – in all things.
This worship continues in our corporate gatherings as we come together to remember His faithfulness and to declare that He alone is worthy of our praise. We value an atmosphere where everyone can encounter the living God and minister to His heart through the many expressions of worship.
Come, magnify the Lord with us . . . Psalm 34:3
- Practicing the presence of God as a lifestyle
- Committed to growing artistically and developing the talents that God has given you
- Teachable spirit; humble in heart
- Regular attender at CCC’s Sunday service (for at least six months)
- Fulfill times as scheduled (1-2 Wednesdays a month/1-2 Sundays a month)
- Grow in relationships with other worship team members through Xchange Groups
- Prioritize your relationship with the Lord:It is strongly encouraged that you spend time with the Lord daily, ministering to His heart and allowing Him to minister to yours. Staying connected to the Father through reading His Word, talking to and hearing from Him and soaking in His presence is essential to powerful worship versus performance. What you bring to our corporate services should be an overflow of what God is doing in your personal life.